Win a Christmas box of Buffalo Brownies [closed]
Hands up, I admit I’m a bit of a rubbish blogger at the moment. Life here is hectic on both a personal and business level. So much so I’ve made mince pies with shop-bought mincemeat and 2/3 of the cakes I’ve decorated for various festive demonstrations have come from a certain supermarket. The other cake was made from a kit. I know, shocking but sometimes we all have to cheat.
Even though it’s chaos here I’ve done most of my Christmas shopping *smug*. Some presents are easy, then others are slightly trickier. Dave Gorman did a brilliant sketch recently about the different between a gift and present. A present is something you’d buy yourself e.g. Kitchen Aid, brownies and yes even socks. Gift is the opposite. Something you buy for someone just because they say they like cooking for example. These are novelty oil & vinegar sets, herb racks and blueberry vodka stilettos.
My most popular present at the moment is brownies and blondies from Buffalo Brownies. We live around the corner from each other and you can always find us at their stall buying the latest batch of Chip blondie or Clementine brownie. My thinking is it better for my waistline if I get someone else to bake them for me.
While we’re getting back on our feet (and retrieving the contents of the garden after the storm this afternoon) Buffalo Brownies have helped to solve some of your Christmas present dilemmas. They are giving away 5 boxes of their festive brownies that will be delivered in time for Christmas. Use them as a present or keep them all for yourself. I’ve heard Santa is partial to a slice too. Anything after the one millionth mince pie.
I wholeheartedly promise there is my festive bake coming to the blog in the next week or two.
- Use the Rafflecopter widget below to enter (If you’re reading this via email you will need to click through to blog)
- There is one main way to enter the competition and other ways to get bonus entries.
- Open to UK entrants aged 18 and over.
- Competition closes on 12th December 2013
- Please follow the Rafflecopter instructions and read the terms and conditions below. Entries will be verified. If an entry cannot be verified they will be disqualified.