Post ID: 5
Shopping list for Trainee Domestic Goddess
* Decent sized, pretty apron – you don’t want to ruin your top or drop cake mix on your Jimmy Choo’s
* Green & Blacks chocolate – of course you must eat half of it as “quality control”
* ditto for Baileys, red wine and vodka.
* funky scales -makes it look like you know what your doing.
* A library of cookery books including. Nigella – How to be a Domestic Goddess, River Cottage Family Cookbook, Jamie’s Dinners , Nation’s Favourite Food
* Subscription to Good Food Magazine & Prima. Don’t laugh Prima has great recipes.
* An understanding and enthusiastic Fiance/husband/boyfriend/family to try recipes on and say how lovely your food is, even if it tastes awful.