Win BBC Good Food Show Winter – NEC tickets [closed]
It’s a bit of a tradition here to go to the BBC Good Food Show every summer and winter. We often meet up with friends and use it as time to catch up, discover new producers and do a bit of celeb spotting. Bit of a bonus for us that it is only down the road at NEC Birmingham.
This year the BBC Good Food Show Winter is running from 27 Nov – 1 December 2013 and to celebrate we have teamed up with the organisers to offer you the chance of winning one of five pairs of general admission tickets to enjoy a day at the Show.
The Show will feature over 50 chefs and experts from across the country including Paul Hollywood, Mary Berry, James Martin, John Torode and Gregg buy klonopin online Wallace. There will also be The Great British Bake Off Village where you will find some of the most popular past contestants and winners.
Win a pair of tickets to BBC Good Food Show Winter – Birmingham NEC
- Use the Rafflecopter widget below to enter (If you’re reading this via email you will need to click through to blog)
- There is one main way to enter the competition and other ways to get bonus entries.
- Open to UK entrants aged 18 and over.
- Competition closes on 13th November 2013
- Please follow the Rafflecopter instructions and read the terms and conditions below. Entries will be verified. If an entry cannot be verified they will be disqualified.
- Note: All tickets are general admission excluding Saturday and do not include a seat in the Supertheatre..