Win a pair of Cake International – NEC tickets [closed]
I visited Cake International for the first time last year and loved it. If you’re in to hardcore cake decorating this is the show for you. It’s one of the few cake shows that realises there is more to cake decorating and baking than cupcakes.
A significant proportion of the show is taken up with competition entries and these have to be seen to be believed. The skill of some of the entries was incredible. As well as all the cakes to admire there are lots of stalls selling all the cake equipment under the sun. Last year I went with a shopping list and budget. I managed to buy everything on my list cheaper than I could online.
This year’s show at Birmingham NEC is on 8th-10th November and will feature Mary Berry, Mitch Turner, Cherry Menlove and more industry experts. It’s worth a trip even if it is to ogle at the amazing cake competition entries.
Because we enjoyed last year so much we have teamed up with Cake International – The Sugarcraft, Cake Decorating & Baking Show to offer one lucky Butcher Baker reader a chance to win a pair of tickets.
Win a pair of Cake International – NEC Tickets
- Use the Rafflecopter widget below to enter (If you’re reading this via email you will need to click through to blog)
- There is one main way to enter the competition and other ways to get bonus entries.
- Open to UK entrants aged 18 and over.
- Competition closes on 25th October 2013
- Please follow the Rafflecopter instructions and read the terms and conditions below. Entries will be verified. If an entry cannot be verified they will be disqualified.