I’ve been involved with Clandestine Cake Club (CCC) for a few years now and can remember when Lynn Hill, the founder, ran her first club in Leeds. Unfortunately I couldn’t make the first meeting, but I still loved the concept. About a year ago Lynn contacted me to see if I wanted to submit a recipe for the Clandestine Cake Club Cookbook and I’m really pleased to see a variation of my Beetle Forest Gateau made it in to the book. I’ve now attended over 5 CCC meetings in Derby and Loughborough where I’ve made various cakes including Gluhwein Bundt, Damien Hurst Battenberg, Lime & Blueberry Cake and my macarbe beetle creation.
The book is finally published on 14th February and I was lucky to get my hands on a copy a few weeks ago. Yes I may be biased because I have recipe in it, but I do love the book and so does everyone I’ve shown it to. Hubs has already gone through the book and declared he wants Nelly’s caramel cheap klonopin online cake for his next Birthday cake. It a book full of pure cake. Just like the strict CCC rules, no cupcakes, no tarts, no brownies, Just big fat cakes perfect for sharing.
DollyBakes has written a great review of the book with a sneaky peek of some of the images inside.
Now, I have spare copy of the book and want to give you a chance to win it and I’m going to run the competition for just 5 days so you can have your copy before publication date.
Win copy of Clandestine Cake Club Cookbook by Lynn Hill
- Use the Rafflecopter widget below to enter (If you’re reading this via email you will need to click through to blog)
- There is one main way to enter the competition and other ways to get bonus entries.
- Open to UK entrants aged 18 and over.
- Competition closes on 10th February 2013
- Please follow the Rafflecopter instructions and read the terms and conditions below. Entries will be verified. If an entry cannot be verified they will be disqualified.