After last week’s jaunt down to London for the Cake & Bake Show I’m pleased that the well renowned Cake International – The Sugarcraft, Cake Decorating & Baking Show is coming back to the NEC, Birmingham 9th – 11th November.
If you want to learn, show or buy anything to do with cake and sugarcraft this is your place. I’m going for the first time this year and can’t wait because I’ve heard so many good things about it. With the popularity of baking at the moment I know Cake International at the NEC is always a popular show, especially for us Northern/Midlanders.
Friday 9, Saturday 10 and Sunday 11 November 2012
Open Friday and Saturday 09.30-17.30, Sunday 09.30 – 17.00
On the Door:
Adult £12.00 (£10.00 advanced price when ordered by 5pm Mon 5 November)
Senior £11.00 (£9.00 advanced price when ordered by 5pm Mon 5 November)
2 Day Ticket (advance only) Adult £16.00 Senior £14.00 (Needs to be ordered by 5pm Mon 5 November)
3 Day Ticket (advance only) Adult £22.00 Senior £20.00 (Needs to be ordered by 5pm Mon 5 November)
For more information please visit www.ichf.co.uk. Book tickets online www.ichf.co.uk or phone Ticket Hotline
I have one pair of tickets to give away.
Win a pair of Cake International, NEC Tickets
- Use the Rafflecopter widget below to enter (If you’re reading this via email you will need to click through to blog)
- There is one main way to enter the competition and other ways to get bonus entries.
- Open to UK entrants aged 18 and over.
- Competition closes on 26th October 2012
- Please follow the Rafflecopter instructions and read the terms and conditions below. Entries will be verified. If an entry cannot be verified they will be disqualified.