Giveaway: 3 copies of Thoughtful Bread Company’s Bread Revolution
Back in September I answered a call from Thoughful Bread Company looking for people to test recipes for their up and coming cookbook – Bread Revolution. A few months down the line the book is about to be released on 1st March.
You may recognise Duncan Glendinning & Patrick Ryan, who run the Thoughful Bread Company in Bath, from the BBC2 series ‘The Big Bread Experiment’ that was broadcast in late 2011 where they tried to unite a Yorkshire town through baking. Their bakery has won many awards over the years for their ethical, green approach to food.
The recipe I tested for them was the Crispy Bacon Fougasse Sticks on p108 and I have to testify that they are delicious. I put half of the tasty laminated dough in the freezer and may make some more this weekend. The premise of the book is to show that bread making is accessible to all and that you don’t need to be an expert baker to produce great bread. Alongside the bread recipes in the book there are also recipes that are perfectly partnered with the bread like Panzella Salad and Salmon Tartare. I know the next thing I want to bake from the book is the Crunchy Cracker Bread.
Murdoch Books have kindly given me 3 copies of Bread Revolution to give away. See it as a big thank you for sticking with this blog over the years and the move to the new site.
Win 1 of 3 copies of Bread Revolution
- Use the Rafflecopter widget below to enter (If you’re reading this via email you will need to click through to blog)
- There is one main way to enter the competition and other ways to get bonus entries.
- Open to UK entrants aged 18 and over.
- Competition closes on 3rd March 2012
- Please follow the Rafflecopter instructions and read the terms and conditions below. Entries will be verified. If an entry cannot be verified they will be disqualified.