May has zoomed by and I’ve only just spotted that it’s been nearly a month since I’ve blogged. Hello serious drop in my Wikio rating! While I’ve been quiet on the blogging front it doesn’t mean I haven’t been busy.
* I’ve appeared on BBC Radio Derby twice; once to talk about current affairs and the other time to talk about the uptake of school dinners in Derbyshire.
* I visited the Real Food Festival in London and met some great bloggers and producers. The rubbish blogger I am meant I deliberately didn’t take my camera with me. I was already lugging enough stuff with me.
* Both of us helped Wendy from Quirky Cookies out on her stall at Derbyshire Food Festival in the grounds of the beautiful Hardwick Hall. We had a lovely time and it was a great insight to seeing a food business being run.
* The first half of the summer term has been and nearly generic klonopin no prescription needed gone. I’ve been busy in my business teaching kids the art of baked apples and calzone along with turning up to a class to find Spy Dog entertaining my pupils.
* I’ve been working on a top-secret & exciting project with a big brand. I can reveal all very soon.
* Hubs has been on at Food Smoking course at Seasoned. When I can pin him down to write it, there will be a blogpost.
* After a harsh winter and early spring the garden is springing back to life. Most importantly the grapevine we were given for our wedding is fruiting for the first time. Just in time for our 4th wedding anniversary next week where the traditional gift is fruit.
Next week is half term so expect a flurry of blog posts again!