Wishlist – 2010

I admit, I’m not the easiest to buy for or at least I don’t think I am. While scanning the web for Christmas pressies I stumbled across these beauties. I can dream, but certainly wouldn’t say no to them. As my wishlist shows I have a bit of things for birds in craft/art at the moment. Starting at top left:

Starling Brooch Anna de Ville is an artist based in Birmingham’s Jewellery Quarter. Her silver designs are gorgeous and I already own one of her little wren necklaces. She does commissions and I this starling brooch has to be one of my favourites.

Wool cup cosy – With working from home a great deal of the time I have a habit of making a cup of tea then getting distracted and end up drinking a lukewarm cuppa. I’m sure a snuggly wool cup cosy would make things a great deal better!

Little BirdsLittle Doodles illustations are glorious and I especially like her Little Birds collection.

Silver Bird Lariat – This silver lariat is everywhere on Etsy, but it doesn’t stop me loving it.

Beater Blade –  I’ve heard so many things about this Beater blade I know I have to try one. Perfect for the times when I’m making cake batter in my Kitchen Aid.

Winter Wonderland bouquet – I’m a big fan of flowers from Blossom Tree. I love this particular bouquet because of the Amaryllis plus the green & cream tones.

Looped Ribbon NecklaceThese necklaces remind me of quilling and I adore the shapes that can be made with plain ribbon.

Button Wreath – felt – check; buttons – check. Why wouldn’t you want to use this Button wreath to adorn doors this festive season?

Windrush Candlesticks – Although I don’t really have room in the house for these, I really like how the 3 candlesticks entwine together.

7 thoughts on “Wishlist – 2010

Charlotte

(December 1, 2010 - 7:45 pm)

great selection, hope you’ve been good according to Santa’s list!
    PS love the smowing effect!!!

Whimsical Wife

(December 2, 2010 - 12:45 pm)

Oooo loving the new blog design very nice :)

And what a lovely wish list :)

Lucy

(December 3, 2010 - 5:12 pm)

I’ve seen the beater as well, must add it to the list. I know I’m a little late – but I love the new design and the snow!

(December 4, 2010 - 8:20 am)

Thank you Lucy. I’m glad you like the new look.

Christmas Food Wishlist « Butcher, Baker

(December 5, 2010 - 8:39 pm)

[…] writing my 2010 wishlist last week it made me think about the products that will hopefully be appearing on our Christmas […]

Apryl

(December 6, 2010 - 6:07 pm)

cup cozy’s are pretty easy to knit… even I can make them and I’m practically useless in every way… but the best way to keep a drink warm is to use a flask/tumbler… my favourite is one from Starbucks where you put your own picture/art in. but I’m a total coffee nerd so you should expect such nerdery.

(December 6, 2010 - 6:19 pm)

Knitting is one of the few crafts I can’t do. I wish I could. I can still remember being in Primary school and teacher trying to teach me how to knit a square so it could go towards a big blanket for a charity. I couldn’t even knit a square and teacher gave up trying to teach me! Ooh I’ve seen the Starbucks mugs, good idea.