Post ID: 77
To be honest I haven’t been feeling well for a few weeks now and it all came to a head on Sunday evening so cooking has been at it’s minimum. Yesterday I couldn’t even watch food programmes without feeling ill! I’m slowly getting better, but am sticking to bland food I know.
I love this time of year when the world is beginning to slow down and you get crispy cold mornings. I took this photo on Sunday morning and although it doesn’t really show autumn I like the contrast in colours of the leaves.
As I haven’t been cooking much I’ll do the tag that Rosie tagged me with.
These are the rules:1. Link to your tagger and post buy klonopin online us these rules.2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
7 facts about me:
1. Hubby was the second person I met when I started Uni.
2. I’m a Biology geek.
3. I can play the piano & clarinet (but not at the same time!)
4. I used to live in Berlin and saw the wall fall down.
5. I have a bit of a thing for the film Moulin Rouge
6. I could easily be Veggie if it wasn’t for spag bol and bacon sarnies
7. I had a picture in the Hartbeat gallery